Scientific validation :
Rudra (BHUx) is a polyherbal formulation developed by Prof. Y.B Tripathi, at Banaras Hindu university. After clinical validation, the potent anti-inflammatory effects of rudra is evident by
- Preferential inhibition of COX-2
- Decreased production of NO in LPS-induced peritoneal macrophages
- inhibition of 12-LOX. It also shows anti-oxidant properties.
Mode of action :
- It shows all atherosclerotic response.
- It shows significant anti-oxidant properties.
- It shows significant anti-inflammatory property.
- It shows hypolipidemic response.
- It enhances HDL level.
- It inhibits lipoxygenase activity.
Adult – 1 to 2 capsules thrice daily or as directed by the physician.